Saturday, February 7, 2009

Mystery History Maker continuing

Hi again 

Mystery History Maker continuing


Question #8: Maybe i will be remembered because i will be famous and will be accomplished 
by searching and finding interesting things in the world that people never found in the past years.
I also will be a Doctor, Engineer etc. Also i will be finding medicines and things that will 
help people that have cancer or any such illness not die and make the illness get away.
Like what i meant is saving ill people from dieing and having a healthy life.
Also i will have my own school, hospital, Museum, Library etc.
So that is how i'll be famous.


The End

4 comments:

  1. Great colour! I think I'm going to try something like this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gofran,

    I'm just missing your MLK Jr response. Can you get that to me ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One other thing, please go to Comments - Settings and change "show word verification" to "no".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mrs.Pollock

    I didn't understand what you meant with your last 2 comments

    ReplyDelete